Yep, you've guessed it, Vamoosh Pet Hair Dissolver takes pride of place inside Mrs Hinch's esteemed 'Narnia' cupboard where she keeps all her favourite cleaning products.
Here's a little pic (from @mrshinchhome) of her gorgeously laid out cupboard that she shared with her #hinchers (followers) at the weekend... I mean, seriously, who else can make a cleaning cupboard look THIS good!
Can you spot Vamoosh Pet Hair Dissolver on the 2nd shelf from the bottom?
What's in Mrs Hinch's Narnia Cupboard?
Let's run through everything that's in her cupboard so you can stock up on her essentials too:
Inside we find...
- Vamoosh Pet Hair Dissolver – Well, we had to start with this didn't we? As you all know, Vamoosh dissolves pet hair in the washing machine - ensuring that Mrs Hinch's beloved cocker spaniel Henry has lovely clean bedding - and Sophie keeps her pristine washing machine hair-free and sparkling clean.
Ok, so starting from top left she has...
- Flash Bicarbonate of Soda Spray – For cleaning hard surfaces around your home
- Cif Stainless Steel Spray – Great for stainless steel surfaces and for bringin back their polished shiny look and feel.
- Sponges – On the top shelf, in one of her beautifully labelled boxes, Sophie pops all her favourite sponges - we're sure she's got a few 'Minky' sponges in there.
- Soda Crystals – For fresh smelling sinks
- Mr Sheen Multi Spray – Sophie uses this to keep wood, glass metal and plastic surfaces clean and streak-free.
- Fairy Liquid – Used for washing up obvs, but also can be used to disinfect surfaces.
- Flash Multi Purpose Floor Cleaner Liquid – For shiny, streakfree and fresh floors - Sophie likes the bicarbonate version
- Elbow Grease Surface Cleaner – Perfect for removing grease spots on fabrics.
- Febreze Fabric Refreshener Spray – Does what it says on the tin - useful for those moments when your clothes or other fabrics just need a little refresh and you don't have time to wash them
- Flash Antibacterial Spray – Disinfectant for hard surfaces
- Viakal Limescale Remover – Great for getting rid of limescale
- Stardrops White Vinegar Spray – A multi-purpose cleaning product
- Ariel All in 1 Pods – A great, handy to use laundry product that smells great
- Vamoosh Pet Hair Dissolver – Yes, us, we just had to add our name in again (can you tell we're excited to be in Sophie's Narnia!!)
- Dr Beckmann Carpet Stain Remover – Great for when you need to remove a tough staing from your carpet or upholstery (a godsend when you have toddler like Mrs Hinch's Ronnie in the house)
- Pink Stuff Paste – The iconic pink cleaning paste great for saucepans
- Flash Bathroom 3 in 1 Anti-Bac Liquid – A great bathroom spray
- Lenor Fabric Softener – As you probably know, Sophie has her own range of Lenor products which have become a hit with her followers and leave clothes and bedding smelling gorgeous.
- Fairy Non Bio Pods – Great for babies and sensitive skin (and with another baby on the way, we think Sophie and her husband Jamie will be needing lots of these!)
- Bold All in 1 pods – Great smelling washing pods.